View Profile Tahlian

All 64 Movie Reviews

7 w/ Responses

Hmmm...

A good idea, work on it and it wil be better. The sound is low because it was a bit to much noisy. But the humor makes it better. (Heh... Pong funniest part)

A favorite :D

The graphics and the style are awsome. Nice choise of music. This is going directly to my favorits.

Best zelda movie ever.

A long loading but the movie is worthy enough for it. Keep up the job.

Awsome

Nice use of characters, sound effects. Realy interesting and exiting.
Tough there is one bad thing: while Ganondorf or Link are running the background isn't moving properly. (Hey it's not that bad)

LOL

Very funny especialy with Mentor and Nalem.

The sound was ok but there was a smal irritating noice on the background, was your tv on while you was recording. It lookt like some people were talking to each other.

Sonic uncut rules!!

Like al the other sonic uncut movies, they rock. Ow man!!! When is the next one.

Cool!

That was great, better than the first one. It's true.

Hahaha

A glas of 'kill sonic!!!!!' .... I mean appeljuice

You diserve it.

The way you do it is cool. The sprites are perfect as well as the sound. You really deserved a 11 but I can't give that (to bad). Your series rules.

OK

I like it, especialy that easter egg. Nice animations, the music is good and the voice of link goes with the character. How about making a movie of sonic, I think that would be funny to.

I don't even know what I'm doing, but it seems to be working.
The short and stacked half-elf girl is my OC Felicia.
I prefer to make cute and lewd art. But I might have some fetishes that might surface.

32, Male